Joining the Corps
As an SMU Ambassador, you will be part of a diverse group of students and have the opportunity to bring recognition to SMU - by hosting distinguished guests on Campus Tours, representing SMU at various forums, conferences, functions and more. You can look forward to being at the forefront of university projects such as SMU Vision 2025, where you will work closely with SMU administration to reach out to the school’s external stakeholders.
Find out more about the SMU Ambassadors and what we do here.
A unique learning experience:
We truly value and believe in the importance of our people. On top of the opportunities to share your stories with SMU’s external stakeholders, your personal and professional development will be seen as an investment, and you can look forward to growth and development in the following areas:
- Public relations and communication
- Events organization
Applicants should fulfil the following:
- Be in your first or second year of study
- Third year students on a five-year program may be considered
- Demonstrate alignment to our Corps Values
- Have had a vibrant and enriching SMU experience
- Be passionate about SMU and are eager to share your SMU experiences
You can find our recruitment package and more detailed information here.