As an SMU Ambassador, you will be part of a diverse group of students that brings recognition to SMU by hosting distinguished guests on Campus Tours, representing SMU at various forums, conferences, functions and more. You will be at the forefront of university projects such as SMU Vision 2025, where you will work closely with SMU administration to reach out to the school’s external stakeholders.
Find out more about the SMU Ambassadors and what we do here.
A unique learning experience:
Our people are our greatest assets. On top of the opportunities to share your stories with SMU’s external stakeholders, you will have the chance to grow and develop in the following areas:
1. Public relations and communication
4. Events organization
Applicants should fulfill the following:
1. Be in their first or second year of study.
2. Third year students on a 5-year program may be considered.
3. Demonstrate alignment to our Corps Values.
4. Have had a vibrant and enriching SMU experience.
5. Be passionate about SMU and are eager to share their SMU experiences.
You can find our recruitment package and more detailed information here.